— INFORMATION —
In this particular context of pandemic, the international task team of the Institute Mutualiste Montsouris is still operational. Your medical files will be passed to our medical teams as soon as received; all requests are examined and the patient pathway is planned taking into consideration the Covid-19 context.
About The Institut Mutualiste Montsouris
Located south of Paris (14th arrondissement), right behind the Montsouris Park, the Institut Mutualiste Montsouris (IMM) is a multidisciplinary hospital well known for its medical and surgical expertise, in cancerology, cardiovascular, functional and chronic diseases.
At the IMM you will also find a maternity unit and psychiatric center for adolescents.
A dedicated team to assist foreign patients
Organizing and receiving medical treatment in a foreign country can be complex and can generate anxiety. There are administrative and logistical issues to be managed. Distance and language barriers increase the feeling of isolation.
Every year, hundreds of patients from all over the World are welcomed at the IMM. We have always been focused on providing the highest quality of care to our patients through highly skilled medical teams and innovation. We are therefore well equipped and organized to understand and satisfy the needs of international patients often by themselves in a country or city they do not know.
A personalised care offer
To provide the highest level of care for our international patients, the IMM has a dedicated team made of Physicians, Patient assistants, Care Managers, Care Coordinators and Administrative Support to assist the requirements and expectations of our patients.
Patients can expect:
- Assistance with all paperwork and medical reports required to receive a complete review by our doctors
- Interpreter services for patients and family
- A treatment proposal suited to their pathology and conditions
- Support with all paperwork required to receive international medical treatment, including visa request
- Coordination of the care pathway including medical appointments and local transfers
- Support during critical appointments
- Assistance in private and medical duty, rehabilitation and home health support before and after discharge when needed
- Access to concierge services: travel,accommodation,local transportation for relatives and family
Care quality and safety
Everything we do is designed to take care of our patients, from the welcome and well-being of our patients during their stay, the continuity of care until their return at home. In order to continuously improve the quality and safety of the care we offer to our patients, we rely on their feedback. All are closely monitored and used to help us to improve our standards of care.
How to make an appointment at IMM:
Contact us by phone at +33 1 76 49 13 00 or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click here